1. In a large, uncovered saucepan, heat pomegranate juice, sugar, and lemon juice until the sugar has dissolved and the juice simmers. Reduce and simmer for about an hour until it reaches a syrupy consistency, and has reduced to 11/4 cups of liquid. Pour out into a jar and allow to cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 160°C. Wrap the beetroot in foil and bake for 20 minutes, place the pumpkin and onion on a tray lined with baking paper, drizzle lightly with olive oil and cook for another 20 minutes, or until the beetroot is soft and the pumpkin is golden.
3. Set aside to cool. Peel and chop the cooled beetroot.
4. To make the dressing, whisk the pomegranate molasses with the olive oil until combined.
5. Put the rocket in a serving bowl and top with the beetroot, pumpkin and onion. Drizzle with the dressing, crumble the feta over the salad, add basil leaves and serve.