1. Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan forced and line a large baking tray with non stick baking paper.
2. Place the quinoa in a saucepan with 2 cups water, bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until water is absorbed and grains are tender. Remove and allow to cool.
3. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat, add oil. Cook the onion and zucchini, stirring, until softened. Stir in garlic and cumin, cook for 1 minute more. Remove and allow to cool.
4. Place onion mixture, grains, sultanas, pine nuts, parsley, tomato, olives and feta in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
5. Stuff the capsicums with the mixture and place on the prepared tray, cover with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil, bake for a further 15-20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and top is golden