1. Place the Jiffy® Soil Pellets into a bucket and pour in 3 cups of warm water. In a few minutes the pellets will turn into soil. Put a sheet of kitchen paper towel at the bottom of the coloured pot and pour in the soil.
2. Press half a fingernail deep holes into soil. Put one seed in each hole and cover with soil.
3. Use the stickers included to decorate the pot and make it your own mini garden.
4. Place the pot on a saucer somewhere warm and sunny, and check daily if the plant needs watering. After about 7-14 days look out for seedlings! Feed your plant with liquid fertiliser every 2 weeks, so they grow strong and healthy. Remove the weakest seedlings so the strongest 4-6 plants have enough room to grow.
5. The first leaves that develop do not move when touched. Watch for the ticklish leaves to grow in 2 to 3 weeks.
Top Tip: Collect seeds to grow more plants from the beautiful, pink fairy floss like flowers.