1. Note: If you are using fresh artichokes, trim tops of leaves and cut off bottom stem. Cut artichokes in quarters, length-wise. Sprinkle the artichoke hearts with a few drops of lemon juice. If you are using canned artichokes, open and drain the artichokes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onion and garlic until translucent.
3. Heat vegetable stock in a separate saucepan until simmering.
4. Pour rice into pan and cook for 3 minutes, stirring. Add the capsicums, artichoke hearts and tomatoes and cook for a further 3 minutes.
5. Add hot stock to the pan and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender and the liquid has nearly been absorbed. Stir in the peas and olives.
6. Continue cooking until the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is tender. If needed add extra stock.
7. Garnish with lemon wedges and coriander.