1. Whisk together the water, yeast, sugar and olive oil in a small bowl. Set aside in a warm spot for 5 minutes.
2. Place flour and half of the sea salt in a bowl. Pour in yeast mixture and stir to combine, then bring the dough together with your hands. Lift onto a lightly floured surface and knead till smooth and stretchy.
3. Place dough in an oil brushed bowl and cover with a damp tea towel. Set aside in a warm place for 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
4. Preheat oven to 200°C and brush a tray with oil.
5. Knead dough for a couple minutes then press into the pan. Cover with a damp tea towel and allow to prove for 20 minutes.
6. Press dimples into the dough with your finger. Brush with remaining oil, then sprinkle olives, tomato and rosemary, pressing them into the dough. Season with salt.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.